Freedom blocks distracting websites and apps, or the whole Internet across all your favorite Mac, Windows, and iOS devices, so you can focus on what matters most.
Block what you want, when you want, for as long as you want and experience the freedom to focus on doing your best work.
Internship Job Description:
We are hiring a UX/UI Design intern or part time to complement our growing team. This position is ideal for a Master’s student studying information science, information technology, human-computer interaction, user experience, or user interface design. You will work with a senior designer (remote) and our product team (local and remote) and do work that ships! Your responsibilities will include:
* UX Design
– Understanding and designing the user experience of aspects of our web, desktop and mobile apps.
– Repidly prototyping solutions for feedback and testing.
– Developing low- and high-fidelity interface mockups for implementation.
* User Research
– Conducting user research on product use. Research methods include data analysis, qualitative interviewing, and using remote research tools.
– Analyzing research to understand the best path forward for design challenges.
– Deeply understanding our userbase and contemplating novel solutions for user challenges.
* General Design Work
– Developing art and illustrations for our suite of products.
– Updating and maintaining our style guide.
– Researching and understanding design trends, so we can anticipate new directions for our product.
Type and Timing of Internship:
Apply for this internship through the Angel.co link listed below.
Primary Contact and Email: