Good Uncle has spent the past three years revolutionizing the restaurant delivery space in college markets, with current operations at 8 markets and plans to expand to over 100 more. We use a proprietary delivery system and a state of the art fleet of vehicles to quickly deliver meals to convenient stops around campus, with no delivery fees or minimums. We will be doubling the size of our current operations in the next couple months.
Good Uncle was founded by successful entrepreneurs who sold their previous business for nine figures. We are backed by an all-star list of investors, including the founding team of Sweetgreen, First Round, Lerer Ventures and Box Group (the best technology funds in the world who have backed the likes of Uber, and Blue Apron), along with 30 of the top technology founders and CEO’s, from Warby Parker to Birchbox.
Internship Job Description:
We’re looking for a Campus Revenue Lead who is high-energy, intellectually curious, driven, and unafraid to strike up conversations with peers they don’t know.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
– Facilitate partnerships with local businesses, apartment buildings, local influencers, philanthropic orgs, etc.
– Execute sponsorships with biggest events on campus
– Recruit and manage a team of local influencers
– Work with the operations team to aid in the construction of our initial launch routing
– Act as the continuous feedback loop from the student body to the corporate team
– Report directly to the Director of Business Development/Marketing
This is a paid position.
Type and Timing of Internship:
Chapel Hill, NC