memoryCrafters matches users (individual & corporations) & local businesses to provide quick & easy personalized celebrations for special moments.
To help people create new memories easily and quickly, we are building a one stop shop platform for end-to-end planning and management of milestone celebrations (birthdays, baby showers, graduations, etc.). We streamline the process of planning and managing events for users so that they can focus on what matters most: creating lifelong memories.
memoryCrafters partners with local businesses (birthday party venues, freelancers, hobbyists & vendors) to help them directly market and sell their services to the consumer. We use latest technologies to help our external business partners maximize capacity utilization during non-peak hours.
memoryCrafters also partners with big & small companies in improving employee appreciation by helping them celebrate work anniversaries and achievements of their employees locally and virtually.
Internship Job Description:
Job Duties will include but are not limited to:
• Assist in the development of social media marketing strategy by:
o Identifying a clear, strategic direction for memoryCrafters digital presence
o Establishing the memoryCrafters online brand through digital footprint
• Assist in the implementation of social media marketing strategy by:
o Developing social media marketing materials (infographics, blog posts, etc.)
Desired platforms: Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest, Facebook, LinkedIn
o Creating and maintaining an active and vibrant online memoryCrafters community
o Organizing and hosting online events associated with the memoryCrafters brand
o Promoting platform onboarding materials digitally, resulting in higher platform engagement
o Increasing overall platform engagement through social media presence
An Ideal Candidate Should Have.
• An interest in working in an ambiguous environment at an early stage startup.
• Ability to work in a team and highly collaborative fast paced environment.
• Interest in technology and technology-enabled features and services.
• Superior communication and analytical skills; ability to identify and solve ambiguous problems.
• Interest in learning from team members and contributing to development of your team.
• High attention to detail and proven ability to manage multiple, competing priorities simultaneously.
• Proven ability to work cross-functionally and influence others.
Type and Timing of Internship:
Please apply by sending your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. This is an unpaid part-time virtual student internship.