Sustainible evaluates business ideas through its proprietary Venture Feasibility Engine in order to determine the likelihood of business success. The platform provides customized evaluations and suggested refinement strategies, to increase the rate of success and overall impact of an enterprise.
Internship Job Description:
Sustainible is an AI powered Venture Feasibility Engine that evaluates business models to determine business feasibility and overall sustainability. We are looking for a qualified intern to join our team. The intern will provide technical expertise in business processes and will work closely with the cofounders to participate in the design, development, and execution of the platform. The intern should be prepared to work with some level of independence, flexibility and will finish the internship having gained broad experience in various aspects of product development.
Your Role and Responsibilities
As a Sustainible Product Development Intern you:
• Are experienced with entrepreneurial and business development processes such as lean startup method, business model canvas, MVP, etc.
• Are experienced with creating, or have knowledge of, financial projections
• Have an interest in building businesses and problem solving
What You’ll Do:
• Help guide the vision and strategy by working across functions to grow the business profitably.
• Work closely with the founders to turn objectives into actions and advance Sustainible’s product strategy.
• Monitor market developments and customer needs to develop product strategies
• Perform market research to create recommendations and API sources
• Identify market trends, technology, and consumer insights to drive innovation.
• Develop differentiated features that help address customer needs
• Participate in the end-to-end review of Sustainible and initiate process improvement tasks.
Who You Are:
• You are highly motivated and have a passion for creating and supporting small businesses
• You are a self-learner and can work independently when given a task
• You have or want experience working in a startup environment – able to juggle multiple projects and switch tasks throughout the day.
• You can learn new skills quickly and use the skills efficiently.
– Major or minor in Business, Entrepreneurship, Marketing or a related field
– Experience in performing market research is a plus
– Knowledge of mathematical logic models is a plus
Type and Timing of Internship:
Part TimeSpring Semester;Summer;Fall Semester
If you believe in Sustainible’s mission we encourage you to apply. You may fill out the online application form here: https://forms.gle/qNodEhaCLECQXjZNA . Please include your resume and cover letter (optional, but encouraged).
Primary Contact and Email: