Sustainible evaluates business ideas through its proprietary Venture Feasibility Engine in order to determine the likelihood of business success. The platform provides customized evaluations and suggested refinement strategies, to increase the rate of success and overall impact of an enterprise.
Internship Job Description:
Sustainible is an AI powered Venture Feasibility Engine that evaluates business models to determine business feasibility and overall sustainability. We are looking for a qualified intern to join our development team. The intern will work closely with the founders of the company to assist in the backend development of the platform. The intern should be prepared to work with some level of independence, flexibility and will finish the internship having gained broad experience in various aspects of application development.
Your Role and Responsibilities
As a Sustainible Back End Developer Intern you:
– Are experienced with client-server architectures, networking protocols, application development, and using databases.
– Have experience using and developing APIs.
– Understand user and system requirements
– Have an understanding of, or experience with Agile development methodology.
What You’ll Do:
– In full life cycle development, you’ll design and code servers, services, applications and databases that are reusable and scalable
– Program using Object-oriented Design and Analysis (OOA and OOD)
– Create, perform and test APIs and API calls that are clean, well-documented, and easy to use.
– Create and configure Database as a Service (DaaS). Design and implement large scale systems and Service Oriented Architectures (SOA) that enable continuous delivery.
– Document and demonstrate solutions by developing flowcharts, layouts, diagrams, charts, code comments and clear code
– Write and modify programs, primarily using Mean Stack: Firebase, Node Angluar, with TypeScript, HTML, and SCSS, using Agile development methodology
– Perform quality assurance testing and participate in code reviews and debugging
Who You Are:
– You are highly motivated and have a passion for creating and supporting applications that help others.
– You are a self-learner and can work independently when given a task
– You are great at solving problems, debugging, troubleshooting, designing and implementing solutions to complex technical issues.
– You have a basic understanding of software development and programming languages.
– You have the ability to learn new skills quickly and use the skills efficiently.
– Major, minor or self-taught in Computer Science or related field
– Experience with Node Angluar, TypeScript, HTML, and SCSS
– Experience with or knowledge of Firebase is a plus
– Experience with or knowledge of Agile development methodology is a plus
– Knowledge of mathematical logic models is a plus
Type and Timing of Internship:
Part TimeSpring Semester;Summer;Fall Semester
If you believe in Sustainible’s mission and are willing to work hard we encourage you to apply. You may fill out the online application form here: https://forms.gle/qNodEhaCLECQXjZNA . Please include your resume and cover letter (optional, but encouraged)
Primary Contact and Email: