memoryCrafters is a marketplace to match users (individual & corporations) & local businesses to provide quick & easy personalized celebrations for special moments.
To help people create new memories easily and quickly, we are building a one stop shop platform for end-to-end planning and management of milestone celebrations (birthdays, baby showers, graduations, etc.). We streamline the process of planning and managing events for users so that they can focus on what matters most: creating lifelong memories.
memoryCrafters partners with local businesses (birthday party venues, freelancers, hobbyists & vendors) to help them directly market and sell their services to the consumer. We use latest technologies to help our external business partners maximize capacity utilization during non-peak hours.
Internship Job Description:
Sales & Marketing Intern role:
memoryCrafters is seeking a curious, enthusiastic, and self-motivated individual with strong interest in joining an early stage startup. We are primarily seeking a high performing entrepreneurial individual interested in sales & marketing. Selected candidate will have the opportunity to work with memoryCrafters’ employees as well as relevant external stakeholders.
Job Duties will include but are not limited to:
• Assist in implementation of our overall sales & marketing strategy
• Lead the development and implementation of sales & marketing material
• Study the available market to develop a Go-to-market strategy with our Minimum Viable Product
• Work with the product team to help design and deliver products that address the needs of customers, business partners and corporate partners
An Ideal Candidate Should Be:
• Experience in making sales calls, sales visits etc. preferred not required.
• Highly self-motivated, hard-working, able to learn quickly and implement the best approach
• Able to both works independently on tasks and bring individual contributions to a highly collaborative, fast-paced environment.
• Meticulously attentive to detail but also able to grasp the big picture
• Able to augment their analytical skills with a dash of creative problem-solving.
• Entrepreneurial and passionate about learning the ins-and-outs of our day to day operation. Earlier experience with entrepreneurial ventures is highly preferred.
Type and Timing of Internship:
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
Primary Contact and Email: