Plantnrgy is a start-up based in Raleigh, NC. We manufacture plant-based protein and
superfood mixes. Plantnrgy’s mission is to help people get optimal nourishment with a natural
and nutrient-dense blend of plant-based mixes.
Internship Job Description:
Marketing Intern – Job Descriptions
We are looking for an energetic self-starter with strong interests in writing and social media.
The internship will be focusing on three key points in our marketing strategy: social media,
email communication, and web optimization in addition to supporting larger initiatives.
Job Type: This is an unpaid Internship although college credit is available. The internship is 15-
hours per week for 12-weeks.
• Create and implement social media campaigns across all brands’ social media channels
• Draft nurture series email communications that will drive high engagement
• Help in the creation of monthly newsletters, including sourcing content and writing copy
• Help create engaging content and creative for all platforms and blog posts for the website
• Research influencers and partners for future collaborations and takeovers
• Assist in keeping up-to-date digital influencer and media lists
• Assist with day-to-day activities as needed
Type and Timing of Internship:
Part TimeSpring Semester
• College student studying Marketing, English, Communications, Public Relations, or
related fields with a passion for Marketing.
• Familiar with Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, Twitter, LinkedIn and are up-to-date on
• Solid grammar, editing, and proofreading capabilities
• Strong written and verbal communications and organizational skills
• Extreme attention to detail is a must
What you’ll gain:
• Management experience on social platforms
• Insight into email marketing and communications
• Hands-on startup experience
Work location: Fully Remote
Primary Contact and Email: