sp0t’s the app for cool spots! We’re a team of two that set out to build sp0t because we wanted a better way to share the places we love with friends, making it easier to find amazing real world experiences.
Internship Job Description:
We’re looking for a marketing and analytics intern who will help us launch and grow sp0t at UNC. You will be reporting directly to the cofounders, see how an early stage startup operates, gain a wide range of experience, and assume ownership over marketing a new product. Specifically you will be responsible for coming up with a roadmap of how we launch at UNC.
What you’ll do:
– Work with us to create a strategy to launch sp0t at UNC
– Help us improve our messaging and communication as a brand
– Orchestrate on-campus outreach events
– Pitch sp0t to student organizations and build relationships with campus leaders
– Analyze and provide regular reports on social media analytics and in-app data
– Plan and execute on content ideas across social media channels
Type and Timing of Internship:
Please submit your resume and a short cover letter introducing yourself and why you’re interested in working for sp0t, by May 14, to email@example.com