Copper Seed works with women and families who want to simplify their money, understand the tools in their money toolkit, and put systems in place for steady progress. We also provide group education in personal finance. Through trial and refinement, we narrowed our beachhead market to women ages 18-35, and are creating processes that we believe will lead to a technology solution to support scaling.
Internship Job Description:
Copper Seed is undergoing a rebrand to represent its mission to empower women to take control of their personal finance through education, planning and coaching. We welcome a Marketing Strategist Intern to create a cohesive branding strategy, including website and social media platforms, and a strategy to promote a summer web-based workshop.
Developing an understanding of Copper Seed’s target market.
• Creating a cohesive brand strategy to appeal to this market including social media platforms and website.
• Developing a marketing strategy to effectively reach the target market and promote a summer web-based workshop.
• Implementing the strategy and creating a process to maintain it.
• Establishing benchmarks to measure effectiveness.
• Working collaboratively with the founder, mentors, advisors and other interns.
Type and Timing of Internship:
Please send letter of interest and resume to Vaishali@copperseedcoach.com
Primary Contact and Email: