Marketing Intern — Part Time~
Jabin Beverage Company is a CPG startup centered around using fresh, functional ingredients to power athletes and adventurers challenging the status quo. Our flagship product is a family twist on an ancient Persian beverage recipe.
We are tackling a $23B sports drink market with the goal of creating a portfolio of products that not only increase performance but are also rich in culture and history. Our competitive advantage is our level of freedom and flexibility which allows us to listen to the consumer and rapidly innovate to meet and surpass expectations. If you’re tired of seeing the same old corporate job descriptions and looking to get your hands dirty at a startup who’s going after lofty goals, hit us up!.
Internship Job Description:
What You Will Do:
As a marketing intern your primary responsibility will be to help with communicating our company’s vision and mission with our audience and customers. This would be through our social media accounts, website, email, and in person events. Based on your experience and areas of interest, we will tailor this role to focus specifically in an area which is your strong suit as well as an area that you would like to learn more about and improve.
What We Are Looking For:
• A constant learner who is not afraid to challenge themselves and explore unconventional ideas
• A foodie with interest in the food and beverage space, especially new products in the market
• Social media experience (mainly Facebook and Instagram) from growing personal or business accounts
• Interest in early-stage startups and a dynamic work environment (lots of hats to wear!)
• Proven ability to manage multiple assignments/tasks
• Eligible to work in the United States without work authorization sponsorship
Type and Timing of Internship:
Part Time, during Spring Semester;Summer
Approximate Start/End Dates:
To apply, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with a resume or list of relevant experiences and why you are interested in the role.
Primary Contact Email: