Advantageous is a small for profit organization with the mission to bridge the racial gap and create a more equitable community through the empowerment of physical, mental, and financial education. Our organization provides youth enrichment services and community programs to the Triangle and surrounding areas..
Internship Job Description:
Advantageous is looking for someone who is passionate about making a difference in their community. As a program coordinator, you will be working with staff to implement our pilot curriculum to the youth summer campers and assess its efficacy, create and foster relationships with our partners and sponsors, as well as minimal administrative work.
• Administer the Advantageous Curriculum to youth
• Stay up date with program changes and apply them when needed.
• Collaborate with Assistant Director to create and administer youth and parent surveys weekly.
• Input data and identify trends
• Provide weekly documentation regarding curriculum implementation.
• Work with the Assistant Director to solidify sponsorships.
• Communicate with our existing partners and sponsors to maintain strong relationships.
• As needed, reach out and schedule meetings with potential partners and sponsors.
• File paperwork
• Make copies
• Run reports
• Answer calls and emails
Type and Timing of Internship:
Part Time, during Summer
Approximate Start/End Dates:
2022-06-13 — 2022-08-19
Chapel Hill, NC
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Primary Contact Email: