We are a business incubator and coworking space that fosters culture, connects like-minded entrepreneurs and helps entrepreneurs with purposing their success. Entrepreneurs can collaborate, be advised by industry experts, learn strategies to drive success and avoid failure, have access to workshops and networking events, and low-cost office solutions to achieve success. The Wright Village is an ecosystem designed for underrepresented entrepreneurial communities with a focus on diverse female entrepreneurs..
Internship Job Description:
The Wright Village is looking for an amazing intern to help with everything marketing!
We are looking for a smart, responsible, and well-connected people person in the startup community with strong sales skills. The ideal candidate will be passionate about entrepreneurship, enjoy meeting and networking with freelancers, entrepreneurs, startups, and investors. He or she should understand the concept
and value of coworking. The Marketing Intern will be creating a culture focused on supporting members and helping grow their businesses.
Your Role …
1. Marketing: Develop plans to grow the community and raise awareness. Attending events, developing events, marketing online, outreach, scheduling and conducting tours, follow-up with interested parties. Identify leads on LinkedIn.
2. Digital Media and website: Become an expert at using content to drive engagement and subscriber acquisition through social media, newsletters, and customer communication. Learn communication and promotion through our Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter pages.
This is an unpaid internship for class credits in your current program, however, below is what we can offer you:
• Free coffee and tea (who doesn’t love coffee and tea?)
• Free access to all of our exciting events and workshops
• Full communal access to The Village Mon-Fri 9-6 during their internship and an additional 3 months upon completion
• A great experience that will hopefully accelerate you in your future endeavors.
Type and Timing of Internship:
Flexible, during Spring Semester;Summer;Fall Semester
Approximate Start/End Dates:
2022-03-02 — 2022-12-31
Interested? Have questions? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org explaining why you’re interested in the role, and the skills you bring. Please attached your resume to the email.
Primary Contact Email: