Hospice Relationship Management Intern~
CareYaya Health Technologies is one of the fastest growing health tech startups in the country. We’re looking for a talented person to be our Hospice Relationship Manager and lead relationship building across the hospice industry. As recently featured on CBS News (here: https://www.cbs17.com/my-carolina/in-home-care-with-careyaya/) and Spectrum (https://spectrumlocalnews.com/nc/triangle-sandhills/news/2022/11/29/caregiving-service-partners-with-nc-college-students-), we’re building a better way forward for the 53+ million Americans who are managing care for a loved one. We’re backed by UNC, Duke Health, Blue Cross Blue Shield of North Carolina and several other organizations interested in improving caregiving access and affordability..
Internship Job Description:
Are you interested in healthcare innovation, integrative technologies and the evolution of value-based care?
Do you like planning business strategy, understanding complex systems, and delivering value-add recommendations to internal and external clients? Want to utilize your skills to make a major social impact and participate in healthcare transformation?
Interested in being one of the first ten people on an early stage team building the next multi-billion dollar health tech company – the “Uber of caregiving”?
Hospice Relationship Manager position:
The Hospice Relationship Manager would be someone who loves strategy, analysis, delivering in-depth presentations and planning out an approach to scale healthcare solutions rapidly across geographies. The Manager would be curious, hard-working, and interested in learning how complex healthcare systems work. And critically, interested in creating persuasive presentations to help guide healthcare transformations.
• Experience and/or interest in relationship management, sales and strategy
• Great communication skills
• Critical thinking and analysis of complex problems
• Being organized and dependable
• A team player, communicator and facilitator and enjoy working with others
• Role is primarily in-person at our Research Triangle Park, NC offices
• Have great work ethic and ambition; want to join an early-stage startup to achieve major career success and upside quickly
As a Hospice Relationship Manager, you will be making a difference in the lives of your fellow team members, our caregivers, our patients and our clients. You will…
• Lead outreach to hospice providers (both hospital palliative care departments and independent hospice companies), clinics, doctors, nurses and social workers who are helping people navigate end-of-life care for family members (with a focus on the elderly, persons with disabilities, and medically vulnerable children).
• Build awareness of CareYaya as a convenient tech platform to find companion caregivers for in-home care help for people on hospice.
• Grow relationships with healthcare professionals to gain knowledge and generate referrals and sales leads.
• Perform various customer service related activities.
• Give back to your community by volunteering and partnering with various philanthropic organizations.
• Comfortable asking questions to users and stakeholders, and helping iterate CareYaya Health Technologies into a better solution
• Learn about the challenges healthcare systems face and gain a deep understanding of the problem
Salary range can be flexible based on work experience and background. Opportunity for year-end cash bonuses and/or equity in the startup over time for an amazing person, and chance to eventually lead all our hospice industry efforts!
When you work at CareYaya, you’re part of the fastest-growing healthcare tech startup in North Carolina! We believe our employees are our greatest asset. It is because of the talented healthcare professionals and support staff we employ that we are able to provide a variety of services to meet and respond to the needs of our clients and patients.
Working at CareYaya and why you will love it…
We are a team of driven, compassionate people who push each other to develop personally and professionally. At CareYaya, you can expect a competitive work environment. To ensure your success, you will take part in a comprehensive training program, surrounded by a culture of servant leadership that encourages everyone to help develop themselves and others. CareYaya promotes from within; people can start as a Hospice Relationship Manager and advance into our leadership roles quickly!
Team-Oriented Office Structure:
CareYaya has strategically designed our offices to promote open communication that allows the individual to work with and learn from their other co-workers. This unique approach contributes to a strong team culture across all of our offices.
About CareYaya Health Technologies
CareYaya Health Technologies has been making a difference in the lives of our patients, caregivers, and employees across North Carolina. Our suite of services includes companion care, healthcare staffing, and workforce solutions. CareYaya’s commitment to customer service, compassionate patient care, and filling critical staffing needs makes us a trusted partner wherever healthcare is needed.
CareYaya is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Join the fastest growing health-tech startup in North Carolina in a high-impact role!
Type and Timing of Internship:
Flexible, during Spring Semester
Approximate Start/End Dates:
2023-01-09T00:00:00Z — 2023-05-12T00:00:00Z
Research Triangle Park, NC
Email resume and cover letter!
Primary Contact Email: