Business Development Representative
CareYaya is a fast-growing health tech startup looking for someone to lead Business Development efforts. As recently featured on CBS News (here: https://www.cbs17.com/my-carolina/in-home-care-with-careyaya/), we’re building a better way forward for the 53+ million Americans who are managing care for a loved one. We’re backed by UNC, Duke Health, Blue Cross Blue Shield of North Carolina and several other organizations interested in improving caregiving access and affordability.
Are you Friendly, Driven, Organized and Personable?
Do you like interacting with people and fostering personal connections on a daily basis? Want to utilize your skills to make a major social impact on the elderly population, people with disabilities and children with special needs?
Interested in being one of the first ten people on an early stage team building the next multi-billion dollar tech company – the “Uber of caregiving”?
The Business Development Specialist would be someone who loves relationship-building, helping people through caregiving journeys and being a positive face of the firm. Getting to be a part of such sensitive matters in people’s lives (personal caregiving) is a great privilege for us, and this person would want to constantly learn and put the best foot forward on customer service and hospitality. In addition, the Business Development Specialist can help with the creative aspects of the role, such as building out our social media platforms and creating marketing materials for our events.
• Experience in hospitality, customer service or relationship-building roles (part-time jobs, internships or student clubs)
• Great communication skills and deep empathy for people
• Being organized and dependable
• A team player, communicator and facilitator and enjoy working with others to solve complex problems
• Role is primarily in-person at our Research Triangle Park, NC offices
• Have great work ethic and ambition; want to join an early-stage startup to achieve major career success and upside quickly
• You will work alongside the core team and executives to build the best customer experience we can
• Comfortable asking questions to users and stakeholders, and helping iterate CareYaya into a better solution for people
• Work with the team to solve problems
• Learn about the challenges our customers face, and gain a deep understanding of the problem, our users, and their needs
Salary range can be flexible based on work experience and background. Opportunity for year-end cash bonuses and/or equity in the startup over time for an amazing person, and chance to eventually lead all of our Business Development!
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com!
Type and Timing of Job:
Start Date: 2023-06-15T00:00:00Z
Research Triangle Park, NC
$60,000 – $70,000
Email resume & cover letter!
Primary Contact Email: