Centian LLC is a rapidly growing raw ingredient distribution company with an office in Raleigh, which employs 10-15 people, with sales and inventory positions that are of a mid/large company as a result of our innovative and hardworking team. With extensive experience in the dietary supplement and pharmaceutical industries, Centian LLC has maintained customer trust and respect and is the foundation of ingredient needs for our customers. Our service includes but is not limited to strong inventory, quality materials, transparent documentation and all-around superior customer service.
Centian is a company with a strong culture of performance, organization, and efficiency. Candidates should take pride in their work, excel in their responsibilities, possess a learning spirit, self-evaluate and be able to perform problem solving without managerial oversight. Candidates should be interested in a long-term career where they can develop their skills and grow with the company.
JOB DESCRIPTION & BENEFITS
The Operations Coordinator will receive regular training in all Operations responsibilities, as well as across all departments. The Operations Coordinator is an in-office position located in Raleigh, NC.
• Salary of $50,000
• Paid vacation and holidays
• Health Insurance options
• Weekly catered team lunch
• Monthly employee recognition rewards
• Quarterly team social events / happy hour
• Continuing Education college courses
• Casual Dress Code
• Liaise with warehouses to notify, receive and release customer orders
• Assist broker and couriers with the importation of raw materials from overseas vendors
• Coordinate the transportations of supplier orders to customers or to Centian warehouses
• Communicate ETAs and order status updates to customers
• Submit and coordinate supplier Purchase Orders
• Process and ship customer orders from office
• Coordinate customer and/or supplier returns
• Monitor stock levels and alert management of low inventory levels
• Manage warehouse and trucking issues and filing claims
• Maintain daily documentation and ensuring proper formatting
• Able to thrive in a high-expectations environment
• Proactively problem solve and anticipate obstacles
• Innovative and developmental approaches to tasks and processes
• Able to organize and clearly deliver information in written and spoken communication
• Motivated to find and create added value for a young and growing company
• Excellent critical thinking, analytical processing and risk mitigation skills
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills
• Proficient with computers, including windows operating system and Excel, Word, etc.
• Strong work ethic and dependability
• Motivated to learn and improve
• Highly organized, efficient, and attention to detail
• Able to work well both in groups and individually
Type and Timing of Job:
Start Date: 2024-01-01T00:00:00Z
Interested candidates should contact email@example.com with their resume, and specify for which position they are applying.
Primary Contact Email: