Centian LLC is a rapidly growing raw ingredient distribution company with an office in Raleigh, which employs 10-15 people, with sales and inventory positions that are of a mid/large company as a result of our innovative and hardworking team. With extensive experience in the dietary supplement and pharmaceutical industries, Centian LLC has maintained customer trust and respect and is the foundation of ingredient needs for our customers. Our service includes but is not limited to strong inventory, quality materials, transparent documentation and all-around superior customer service.
Centian is a company with a strong culture of performance, organization, and efficiency. Candidates should take pride in their work, excel in their responsibilities, possess a learning spirit, self-evaluate and be able to perform problem solving without managerial oversight. Candidates should be interested in a long-term career where they can develop their skills and grow with the company.
CENTIAN ACCOUNT MANAGEMENT DEPARTMENT
Centian’s Account Management department initiates the connection between Centian and its suppliers and customers. Our Account Managers develop these relationships in order to find what products can create the best opportunity for Centian to position itself with a strategic and robust inventory that will allow for efficient service and maximize profits. In addition to regular email and phone communication, Account Managers often travel to meet with suppliers and customers in order to strengthen our Centian’s relationships and create new opportunities.
JOB DESCRIPTION & BENEFITS
The Account Manager will receive regular training on products and across departments can be expected. The Account Manager is an in-office position and will require regular travel.
• Salary of $100,000 (anticipated base + commission)
• Paid vacation and holidays
• Health Insurance options
• Weekly catered team lunch
• Monthly employee recognition rewards
• Quarterly team social events / happy hour
• Continuing Education college courses
• Casual Dress Code
• Researching and understanding nutraceutical industry, products, and market trends.
• Maintaining a case load upwards of 300 customer accounts.
• Developing relationships with customers and suppliers.
• Understanding applicable tariffs and import processes.
• Submitting and receiving quotes on products.
• Regularly updating product, customer, and supplier information within an online database.
• Traveling nationwide 1-2 times per month for customer/supplier interactions, and nutraceutical industry research.
• Able to thrive in a high-expectations environment
• Proactively problem solve and anticipate obstacles
• Innovative and developmental approaches to tasks and processes
• Able to organize and clearly deliver information in written and spoken communication
• Motivated to find and create added value for a young and growing company
• Excellent critical thinking, analytical processing and risk mitigation skills
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills
• Proficient with computers, including windows operating system and Excel, Word, etc.
• Strong work ethic and dependability
• Motivated to learn and improve
• Highly organized, efficient, and attention to detail
• Able to work well both in groups and individually
Type and Timing of Job:
Start Date: 2024-01-01T00:00:00Z
$100,000 (anticipated base + commission)
Interested candidates should contact firstname.lastname@example.org with their resume, and specify for which position they are applying.
Primary Contact Email: