Company Description: Young Enterprise Solutions is an IT firm that produces applications for consumer and commercial customers. Our latest tool, YUM, provides rewards programs for local businesses to attract and retain customers. Internship Job Description: The YES Group is interested in hiring a student for a part-time internship for the Spring 2020 semester. The YUM App…
Company Description: The U.S. Department of State is the lead institution for the conduct of American diplomacy and the Secretary of State is the President’s principal foreign policy advisor. The primary responsibility of the U.S. Department of State and its employees is to fight terrorism, protect U.S. interests abroad, and implement foreign policy initiatives while…
Internship Job Description: That’s why today we are launching X-Force–the Department of Defense’s 2019 technology fellowship. Joining the X-Force puts talented students and civilians against national security challenges from military units to get solutions this summer. Whether they have skills crafting a modern social media strategy, solving the military’s web/mobile/app development problem, researching a tech…
If you are a current student or recent college grad looking for a “foot-in-the-door” opportunity with a company you can grow with…look no further! We are seeking interns for the 2019-2020 school year to join our software development team. We are interested in students who have at least completed their sophomore year of college within computer science, computer engineering, or a related discipline with experience and knowledge of various programming and database technologies, heavily focused on Java. This paid internship will start at a minimum of 15 hours per week with room to grow into a full time role after graduation.
As an intern with Republic Wireless, you will have the opportunity to work with some of the smartest engineers in the industry on cutting edge technologies including Cloud Computing with Amazon Web Services (AWS), REST APIs, and Java.
Republic Wireless is reinventing the telecom industry right here on Centennial Campus, and now you have the opportunity to learn and grow with us. Take the next step in your career and apply!
Pendo is looking for dynamic, motivated, and self-driven individuals to join our Engineering team this summer as either Front End or Back End Engineering Interns! Are you passionate about data collection/analytics and displaying those data sets beautifully via web development? Or maybe event handling, continuous testing, and performance scaling is more your thing? If either of these challenges interest you, one of these roles is for you! This individual will be a hands on, thoughtful, and strategic player on the team who will play a key role on our engineering team and make real impact for Pendo’s very real customers.
We are looking for a Computer Science major interested in working in a fast-paced, rapidly growing tech environment with a large code base that faces millions of people. In addition to the day-to-day responsibilities this intern will hold, you’ll also be provided mentorship and development via one-on-one time with our CTO, VP of Engineering, Engineering Managers, and the entire engineering and product teams.
We are hiring an MBA business analyst intern or part time to complement our growing team. This position is ideal for a data-driven MBA student looking to get practical experience at a early/growth-stage startup. Your responsibilities will include:
* Weekly revenue, user acquisition, user activity, and other KPIs (continue and improve upon current process)
* Segment/analyze various cohorts of users
* Help improve data reporting and analysis
* Improve Revenue Model
* Incorporate recurring revenue and churn into existing model
* Build/improve our metrics dashboard with live, daily, WoW, MoM, YTD reports
* Analyze user and revenue data to develop new business opportunities
* Work with users to identify product improvements
We are hiring a UX/UI Design intern or part time to complement our growing team. This position is ideal for a Master’s student studying information science, information technology, human-computer interaction, user experience, or user interface design. You will work with a senior designer (remote) and our product team (local and remote) and do work that ships! Your responsibilities will include:
* UX Design
– Understanding and designing the user experience of aspects of our web, desktop and mobile apps.
– Repidly prototyping solutions for feedback and testing.
– Developing low- and high-fidelity interface mockups for implementation.
* User Research
– Conducting user research on product use. Research methods include data analysis, qualitative interviewing, and using remote research tools.
– Analyzing research to understand the best path forward for design challenges.
– Deeply understanding our userbase and contemplating novel solutions for user challenges.
* General Design Work
– Developing art and illustrations for our suite of products.
– Updating and maintaining our style guide.
– Researching and understanding design trends, so we can anticipate new directions for our product.
This is an internship to learn the basics of sales organizations, in particular, software sales. This role will report directly to the VP of Sales. The role will be supporting and accelerating new sales, renewals and expanding existing customer relationships. This is a great opportunity to learn from and be a part of what makes a successful sales organization. (The position is located in Durham, but the sales teams are global, which provides an exciting opportunity to be involved with international teams and customers.)